Heathcliff and Dingbat, also known as The Heathcliff and Dingbat Show, is the name of the first season of the Heathcliff cartoon series. It originally aired on ABC between October 4, 1980 and December 27, 1980 and for thirteen episodes.
The season 13 episodes, each one with two 5 minute Heathcliff cartoons and two 5 minute Dingbat and the Creeps cartoons. Dingbat and the Creeps revolved around the adventures of three monstrous characters who were self-employed as "Odd Jobs, Inc." which consisted of Dingbat, a vampire dog who used a bat-shaped novelty straw to eat most foods, Sparerib, a strangely rotund skeleton with the ability to change himself into useful items (such as a floor lamp), and Nobody, a gravelly voiced jack-o-lantern who led the team and often found them various work.
- Feline Fugitive/Doggone Dogcatcher - Football Flunkies/Lumbering Loonies
- The Watchcat/Pumping Irony - It's a Snow Job for a Creep/Knutty Knights
- Great Cop 'n Cat Chase/Milk Run Mayhem - Heir Today Gone Tomorrow/U.F.Oafs
- Mascot Rumble/Heathcliff of Sherwood Forest - Safari Saps/Prized Pooch
- Angling Anglers/Cake Flakes - Health Nutz/Retail Ruckus
- The Mouse Trapper/Lion Around the House - Window Washouts/Door to Door Sales Creeps
- Robinson Cruise Ho/Heathcliff and the Sleeping Beauty - Creep Crop Crack-ups/Nautical Noodnicks
- Gold-Digger Daze/Hives - Batty Boo-ticians/Carnival Cut-ups
- Rodeo Dough/Pinocchio Rides Agree - Bungling Baby Sitters/Treasure Haunts
- Cat In The Beanstalk/The Great Chase - Le Mans-ter Rally/Beach Blanket Bozos
- Kitty a la Carte/Mystery Loves Company - French Fried Fracas/Showbiz Shenanigans
- Red Hot Riding Hood Heathcliff/The Great Milk Factory Fracas - Service Station Screwballs/No News Is Ghoul News
- Star Trick/The Big Fish Story - Detective Ding-a-Lings/High Flying Fools