The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour was a sixty minute package show produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions. it aired on ABC for one season, with 16 episodes total. The episodes were composed of episodes of The Scooby-Doo Show, and Dynomutt, Dog Wonder.
The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour debuted on September 11, 1976. After two months, an additional 30 minutes were added to the hour-long series (to accommodate repeats of the first two CBS seasons of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!), becoming the 90-minute Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Show, which is how it remained from December 4, 1976 to September 3, 1977. Like many animated series created by Hanna-Barbera in the 1970s, the show contained a laugh track created by the studio.
- High Rise Hair Raiser/Everyone Hyde!
- The Fiesta Host is an Aztec Ghost/What Now, Lowbrow?
- The Gruesome Game of the Gator Ghoul/The Great Brain...Train Robbery
- Watt a Shocking Ghost/The Day and Night Crawler
- The Headless Horseman of Halloween/The Harbor Robber
- Scared a Lot in Camelot/Sinister Symphony
- The Harum Scarum Sanitarium/Don't Bug Superthug
- The No-Faced Zombie Chase Case/Factory Recall
- Mamba Wamba and the Voodoo Hoodoo/The Queen Hornet
- A Frightened Hound Meets Demons Underground/The Wizard of Ooze
- A Bum Steer for Scooby/Tin Kong
- There's a Demon Shark in the Foggy Dark/The Awful Ordeal with the Head of Steel
- Scooby-Doo, Where's the Crew/The Blue Falcon vs. the Red Vulture
- The Ghost That Sacked the Quarterback/The Injustice League of America
- The Ghost of the Bad Humor Man/Lighter Than Air Raid
- The Spirits of '76/The Prophet Profits